Most popular landmarks in Asia
Traveling to Asia destination, travelers will not miss the opportunity to visit iconic landmarks of the country. For your convenience, TripAdvisor issue a list of the most popular landmarks in Asia is worth a visit.
Most popular landmarks in Asia by travel site
This is the first time TripAdvisor organized Travelers Choice Attraction award. In this first year, TripAdvisor handed awards to the world’s top landmark, consisting of parks, museums, amusement parks, and water park in the area of Asia.
Cambodia’s Angkor Wat became a landmark favorite among tourists. In the second place, there is the Taj Mahal in India as a symbol of true love. Unfortunately, the list of 10 favorite landmarks in Asia, none Indonesian tourist destination name in it.
Here are Top 10 landmarks in Asia by TripAdvisor survey:
1. Angkor Wat, Siem Reap (Cambodia)
2. Taj Mahal, Agra (India)
3. Bayon Temple, Siem Reap (Cambodia)
4. Great Wall at Mutianyu (China)
5. Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Myanmar)
6. Golden Temple-Harmandir Sahib, Amritsar (India)
7. Amber (Amer) Fort and Palace, Jaipur (India)
8. Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), Bangkok (Thailand)
9. Meherangarh Fort, Jodhpur (India)
10. The Grand Palace, Bangkok (Thailand)